Follow us and how to donate

Friday 8 June 2012

Unhappy Bunny

Homeless ex lodger - another unhappy bunny
It's June for heaven's sake. It's cold, it's raining, it's not worth going out on a training ride as bad stuff happens in wet weather. Two days of being confined to barracks and it's caged lion time. It's only twitter that is keeping me sane, although it could be the other way around.

Most exciting thing that has happened is getting annoyed with the Yorkshire Evening Post blathering on about fake beggars earning £600 a night. As if. It's like being back at work!

Oh, and I refitted lights front and rear, just in case. Not forgetting stripping the seat post out and giving it a good lathering in grease to fix the click. Of course, I've not been able to give it a whizz to see if that's fixed it yet.

Hoping that tomorrow is dry if nothing else. Less than two weeks before we set off to ride 800 kilometres and I NEED TO GET OUT ON THE BIKE! But then I can't get out until lunchtime at the earliest as I'm busy in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment