Follow us and how to donate

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Photoshoot!

Which side is the best then?
I had a call last night to meet a photographer for a photoshoot at 10:00 this morning. Move over Mark Cavendish? Cover Boy for the next edition of Cycling Plus? 'Fraid not, it was that nice Mr Sherbourne, Chair of the Leeds & Moortown Furniture Store who had volunteered to get his old box Brownie out. That said, John was a press photographer back in the old days and he still takes pictures like those you see in the paper. Not bad are they? Well done, and thank you John.

Moving pictures!
Having got the bike out to ride up to church it was pointless coming straight back home so a steady 30 miles around Lotherton Hall, Temple Newsam and Roundhay Park has been done, and very pleasant it was too - apart from the rainy bits, that is.

It's only the 6th of the month and I've clocked 146 miles so far this month. I just hope that all this cycling does what I intend it to do, that is increase my fitness and stamina, and that I didn't peak early (in March!).

No comments:

Post a Comment